Monday, January 25, 2016

The Graveyard Book

The Graveyard Book

An poor quality picture of and good book. I'd be completely bollocks to hate a book as good as this. Every single bit written well. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman is probably one of my favorite books involving both a graveyard and ghosts.

I love how it shows the characters relations with the ghosts both in a positive and a negative way. Its a good book to cuddle up with a cuppa on a rainy day. Plus the pretty illustrations make the book complete.Bods family is actually murdered by a dark force, and so its obviously a mysterious book-- then again I love reading murder mystery books.

And for those quote hunters, the book do contain some lovely quotes.

"Wherever you go take yourself with you" -Silas,The Graveyard Book.

I would suggest this book to all of you.

Ratings: 5/5 ⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment