Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Diary Of A Wimpy Vampire

Diary Of A Wimpy Vampire


Firstly, I apologize to the dayte (day + date) gap between my previous post and this, I just have been involved in other things than using the laptop.

I enjoyed reading this book so much. Sure the illustrations gave it an impression that its not for sixteen year old but I don't believe in such so I read. The more I read the more entertained I was. I particularly enjoyed the witty thoughts that goes in the head of Nigel, the main character. Moreover, I think the illustrations are quite humorous too; in a good way that is.

I would totally recommend Diary Of A Wimpy Vampire  by Tim Collins .The author presented the book in a way to light up the bad mood that I was lost in the book till I finished within around one to two and a half hours --- that too multitasking.I only wish the book was a lot longer and gave a bit more insight to the life of his "adoptive" parents and sister than it was given in the book, but I totally love it.

Rating: 4.7/5 ⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment