Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The lying Game AND The Princess Plot

The Lying Game AND The Princess Plot
Hello, this is an new blog post with and old crappy picture. But lets say EY-YO for double review.

Let's start off with The Lying Game by Sara Shephard. The author have a way of capturing the reader with her mysterious way of presenting the plot, and I really love that. She is one of my favorite authors and this is one of my favorite books by her. The Lying Game is even a bit more different as it's not only a live persons point of view, but dead as well. That is what add the thrill to the book.

I would totally recommend this to those mystery lovers as this is AMAZING! I totally cried at the end because it ended in a cliff hanger and I need the second book-- a moment of book nerd sadness.

Ratings: 5/5 ⭐


Next stop, The Princess Plot by Kristen Boie is the first book of the Scandia series. Sadly I haven't read the rest of the series yet.

A bit of romance with danger and lies, I enjoyed reading the book. You might have noticed, I love mystery/thriller books.The plot twist in the end was literally a OH MY GOD moment.

However some bits where bit more obvious to figure out, but then again some weren't that I had to give a thought on it .To me it started as a 'omg-im-so-cool' pre-teen story, but bloody hell it didn't continue like it was one. There was plenty of suspense and some political stuff in there, too. It was rad. I won't be lying if I said that this book shocked me. Because most certainly it did.

I would suggest this to the young teens to even people my age and plus. Really good book, and the pink cover is not something to be put off about trust me. The inside is magical.

Ratings: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment